Enjoy the sunrise with us!
Wondering about availability?
"Sunrise Cabins is a comfortable, clean property that is fun for the whole family. There is something for everyone here; fishing, kayaking, swimming. It is a great community within all guests. I already have my reservations for next year!"
Escape and get away from the daily hustle and bustle of life. Pack up and head out to one of Michigan's treasured secrets...the Keweenaw Peninsula!
Come and experience all that Michigan's Upper Peninsula has to offer at Sunrise Cabins. Go fishing, swimming, read a book by the lake, enjoy evening campfires, ride/walk a seven mile long non-motorized path, or drive into town and visit many of the quaint shops and restaurants located in historic downtown Houghton.
- Paddle boat and kayaks free for use
- "Live well" and fish cleaning station
- Deep water anchorage for your boat
- Gas grill available for use
- Pillows, blankets and bedspreads are provided, but you must bring your own full size sheets and towels.
Please call us at 906-482-7303 or
email us at: email@example.com